Name
Email Address:
Phone Number
Address
How can I help you? Lose weight?
Gain weight?
Improve health?
Healthy breakfast?
Business opportunity?

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The sucess of them, and the stagnant of me.:(

Teringat kenangan ke Herbalife Univercity Macau 2010 bersama my sponsors Maryam Izzati, Amalina Peter dan suaminya Abqari hamid. That among the best experience i got along my journey with herbalife. Now, in 2012, both of them have very amazing income.
Amalina Peter dan Abqari now as Millionaire Team member with 5 digit income permonth.
Maryam Izzati also Millionaire Team member with 5digit income.
And the man with Herbalife t-shirt is my sideline, Ismail Jaafar now already Get Team Member which 5digit income per month, And i still same as World Team member until now.:(..

Another leader that be together in Macau is Uncle Allen Peter(green t-shirt).He taught me a lot of the meaning of life. He is now President Team member which six digit income.

Sincerely, i am very proud with them. And i know there is something wrong with me that i need to change. All of them try very hard to push me together with them to change pin and i am still stagnant. So, now this is my season where i have to work hard on myself rather than work hard to others. Be better person to get better life. I know i will be successful like them in future.( Testimoni pendapatan diatas tidak typikal)

No comments:

Post a Comment