Name
Email Address:
Phone Number
Address
How can I help you? Lose weight?
Gain weight?
Improve health?
Healthy breakfast?
Business opportunity?

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

The road not taken

Alhamdullilah.. Akhirnya konvo selesai. Now selesai la sudah gelaran sebagai graduan UIA degree pharmacy but work proudly as Profesional Herbalife Distributor (PHD). Sedikit gambar ketika konvo aku minggu lepas.





Entry ini bukanlah untuk menulis tentang konvo aku. Tapi cerita di sebalik konvo dan selepas konvo. Sebelum konvo, urusan mengambil jubah dan topi konvo sangat annoying. The staffs dealing with me pretend to be so pity to me when they get the info that i was involve with 'temporary mlm' instead accept offer pharmacist as career yang 'menjamin masa depan'.

The real situation adalah saya memilih untuk bekerja untuk impian diri sendiri bukan bekerja untuk impian orang lain..

Others people can give normal opinion but we decide our own life. Most of them cannot understand our decision but let us decide. The only persons who get the effect of decision is ONLY US.

Dari dulu the moment untuk aku ingin bermula bisnes Herbalife, ada sahaja anasir- anasir luar yang ikut campur.

Mereka katakan kononnya this is short term multilevel marketing, duit haram dan makan duit orang bawahan. Paling baik akan katakan it will affect my study, akan banyak ponteng kelas dan i maybe wont finish my study.

I prove them that is wrong. Herbalife terbukti disahkan mlm yang mengikut syariah oleh Jabatan Islam KL. I prove them that saya tak pernah ponteng kelas sesuka hati. Dan saya buktikan i finish my degree. Dan saya tunjukkan it is not short term business because i already being in this company more than 4 years and i choose it as my forever career.

Now, when i finish my degree, it still  do not shut their mouth. Keluarla kata-kata nasihat percuma menyuruh aku menerima pharmacist sebagai career dan cukupla Herbalife sebagai part time. Kononnya keje makan gaji seperti mereka lebih terjamin even the real is i have more financial and time freedom compared to them. But they want me to choose what they not even love to do.


Now bila isu aku nak kawin, aku masih tidak boleh lari daripada manusia yang mahu campur urusananku. Please enough is enough. Let me choose the person i want to marry, let me choose the time i want to get married and let me choose the way i want to get married. Because the only person who will accept the good or bad of decision is ONLY ME.

I choose the road not taken. I choose not to do what ordinary person do. I choose to do what ordinary person hate to do. This is my life. Let me decide.








No comments:

Post a Comment