Name
Email Address:
Phone Number
Address
How can I help you? Lose weight?
Gain weight?
Improve health?
Healthy breakfast?
Business opportunity?

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Feeling bad

Feeling bad about  myself.

Feeling bad about other people.

Blame your surrounding.

Have you ever feel so bad about yourself? Feeling everything is wrong. Feel like u are so useless. Feeling like everyone treat you badly. Feeling like you refuse to live. Refusing to face  anymore hardship and challenge. I do. And to fight this feeling, what I do is


  •  Start being grateful for what u already have while pursue all that you want.

  •  Doing more activities and talking to more people. When I am going for roadshow,there must be somebody I met that I really want to know more and the feeling want to help them so deep.

  •  Go and learn a lot from environment and animals. Even a chick has to face and give hardwork to find food.

  •  Read books and not watching tv. Watching tv is really helpful to make you forget the problems and run away of it but it does not solve your problems at all.

Yes, it is easy to say but not to do. But we have no choice. Keep moving and moving because life is not easy and that why Allah create Jannah. Let struggle and keep winning every challenges until Jannah.


1 comment: