Name
Email Address:
Phone Number
Address
How can I help you? Lose weight?
Gain weight?
Improve health?
Healthy breakfast?
Business opportunity?

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A change as a leader.

Hai, everyone!!


Balik dari Zero to hero-11 di gambang, aku dilanda kemurungan, di mana kehilangan self confidence dan self esteem yang amat dasyat. At the one point, i felt

"I am a bad leader"
in positive statement,

" I have to improve myself to be better leader"

Everytime we decide for certain things, there will be some test prepared for us. Why? Just Allah want   to ensure we deserve to get what we want. This is lesson that really fired deep to my heart.



But the wishes is not easy. It is tough. It need drops of fear. It need a change. Change is painful but definitely necessary to have something we never have before.

At the one point, i have ever think " How lucky i am if i do not need to do all of this. If i just can be selfish without think other people benefit more than my benefit". But this is purpose why we sent to this world. To give benefit to other people. May Allah gives me strength so i can be best ever leader to everybody especially to my people around me.

Some sweet memory of my team in zero to hero Gambang.

Just stay strong and we all will be President Team in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment